Texas Tiny Trailer Rally | Spring 2022
Check the schedule below, keep an eye on your email and like us on Facebook for event updates!
Join us April 28 - May 1, 2022 for the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally! An amazing weekend full of events, food, friends, and travel trailers of all shapes and sizes! To join the fun, please first REGISTER using the form at the bottom of the page, then RESERVE your campsite. Keep an eye on your email for schedule updates and keep updated on the the rally from the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally Community Facebook page.
4/28 | Thursday - WELCOME
Arrival - Rally Check-In and Camp Setup!
Arrive at your campsite, set up, and relax! Check in at the RALLY HALL when you’re ready for your welcome kit and printed schedule.
7PM: Campfires - Volunteer Hosts
CAMPSITES | We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own PROPANE FIREPIT, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together!
* Please select a date when registering OR let Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
4/29 | Friday
7:30-9a | Coffee - Sponsored by TBD
- RALLY HALL PORCH | We'll bring the coffee, but we encourage attendees bring sweets and treats to share with your fellow rally campers.
9a | Tech Talks w/ PJ
- RALLY HALL | Please bring any questions you have about your unit, pen and paper and your cameras. If we are outside you will need to bring a chair.
11a | RV Small Talk Podcast Recording
- RALLY HALL | Join PJ, Lindsay and Clint for a special recording of the RV Small Talk Podcast.
12p | Friday Facebook LIVE from Bandera, TX
- DOWNTOWN BANDERA | Catch Clint, Lindsay and PJ around Bandera's downtown area for RV Small Talk's weekly Friday LIVE!
1-3p | Camper Tours
- CAMPSITES | Please see Rally Staff for your map and schedule of sites.
- People's Choice Awards - Check in with Rally Staff for your judge's sheet and instructions.
5:30p | Beer and Wine Tasting
- RALLY HALL | Bring a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine to open and share. We will provide small tasting cups.
6:30p | Potluck Dinner
- RALLY HALL | Unfortunately we're unable to accommodate pets in the Rally Hall, but you are welcome to bring your dog and a chair, if you would like to sit outside. Bring some food or your special dish to SHARE with your fellow rally attendees. Please remember to bring any and everything you will need to enjoy dinner. Condiments and utensils will not be available Friday, you must bring your own.
7p | Game Night
- RALLY HALL | Family fun and game night for all ages. Games TBD.
8:30p | Campfires - Volunteer Hosts
CAMPSITES | We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own propane firepit, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together!
* Please let the Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
4/30 | Saturday
7:30-9a | Coffee - Sponsored by TBD
- RALLY HALL PORCH | Coffee will be provided. Please bring any pastries, donuts or other morning treats to share with your fellow rally attendees.
9a | Tech Talks w/PJ
- RALLY HALL | Please bring any questions you have about your unit and note taking materials!
1p | Special Event from the Cowboy Capital of the World
- RALLY HALL | More details to follow.
3p | Camper Tours and Create Your Own Adventures!
- BANDERA, TEXAS | We’ve started a list below of great sights and things to do in and around the RV park.
Day Trip Ideas:
- City of Bandera, Texas
- Bandera Natural History Museum
- Bandera Historical Rides Horseback Riding
- Horseback Riding near Bandera, Texas
- Frontier Times Museum
- Bandera City Park
- Cowboy Capital of the World
- Shopping in the Downtown Area
- Scenic Drives in Bandera County
- Bandera Brewery
Events in Bandera April 28 - May 1, 2022:
Please let rally staff know if you would like information on any of these adventures!
5p | Happy Hour
- RALLY HALL | Please bring a 6 Pack or bottle of wine to share if you would like, or just a beverage for yourself. There will be Happy Hour live music, socially distanced tables, and lots of fun!
6:15p | Group Photo
- RALLY HALL | Noted as the most important event of the rally, please don’t be late, don’t be shy... we're friendly!
6:30 Dinner – Sponsored by TBD
- RALLY HALL | Dinner provided by Princess Craft RV from our Featured Rally Sponsor - TBD. Be sure to bring desserts to share if you wish!
7:30p | Entertainment + Dancing - Sponsored by TBD
- RALLY HALL | Dancing and LIVE music from the magical Appel! Dance for a raffle ticket, or dance because it just feels right. Either way, DANCE!
- Check out some of Bob Appel's amazing music here: https://youtu.be/oHSDbCahcaw
9:30p | Giveaways and Door Prizes
- RALLY HALL | Door prizes, giveaways and the People's Choice Awards! You won't want to miss this!
10p | Campfires - Volunteer Hosts
We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own propane firepit, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together
*Please let the Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
5/1 | Sunday
8a | Coffee and Pancakes - Sponsored by TBD
- RALLY HALL | Don’t be a stranger! Coffee and pancakes will be provided, with a little help from our griddle-ers!