TAXA Outdoors Tiger Moth Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Tiger Moth travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors is built for adventurers who seek new places of nature. Versatile, off-grid capable, lightweight and ready for rugged terrains, that's the Tiger Moth!
The Tiger Moth allows you to live seven or more days off of the grid with its built-in electrical system, LED lights, 12V outlets, water system, and optional solar panels. That means that you will have more time to soak up the dark night skies and the simplicity of nature. The large side hatch gives you the ability to view the beautiful outdoor scenery and feel the cooling afternoon breeze. Plus, the under-bed storage compartment conveniently allows you to store your personal items so that they are out of the way.
See what unfolds as you experience the ultimate adventure trailer: the Tiger Moth travel trailer from TAXA Outdoors!
Tiger Moth Standard Model
TAXA Outdoors Tiger Moth travel trailer Standard Model highlights: Full-Size Bed ... more about Tiger Moth Standard Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft 5 in Ext Width 6 ft 7 in Ext Height 6 ft 8 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1359 lbs Cargo Weight 841 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 235/75R15 Available Beds Full Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
Tiger Moth Features:
Standard Features (2020)
Full Features List
- 3/4" Plywood Deck with ABS Laminate
- Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens and Shades
- Kynar-Painted Aluminum Composite Panels
- Laser Cut Aluminum Skeleton
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- 15" Steel Wheel with All-Terrain Tires (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 2,000 lb Tongue Jack
- 200 lb Weight Capacity Cargo Deck
- Stabilizer Jacks
- Roof Tracks for Rack Options
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- Wireless Brake Controller
- Birch Plywood Cabinetry
- Cafe Table (21” x 17”)
- Full Size Bed and Couch
- Under bed Storage
- LED Interior Lighting with Reading Light
- LED Exterior Light
- Solar Input Pre-Wired with SAE Light
- Fresh Water Tank/Nato Can
- 4 ft. Exterior Drawer with Locking Slides
- 12V Roof Exhaust Fan
- 12V Accessory Outlets Inside and Out
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V USB Outlets
- 5000 BTU Window AC
- Gravel Guard
- THULE® Load Bars
- Roof Top Tent
- 15” Spare Tire
- Camp Kitchen w/ Stove
- Tongue Tool box
- Soft Good Package (Awning, Screen Doors, Mosquito Net)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.