RKS Off-Road Purpose Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The RKS Off-Road Purpose travel trailer allows you to take the road less traveled by offering features that increase durability, functionality and safety. This ultra-lightweight, non-wood constructed trailer it tough on the outside and comfortable inside!
The Purpose is built with honeycomb construction on an all aluminum chassis, and includes independent Timbren axle-less suspension, off-road tires, and a Lock'N'roll hitch. The outdoor kitchen offers a stainless steel professional sink, a Truma dual zone cooler, an Everest burner, a Truma Insta Hot water system, and storage. And you can sleep indoors on the modular bed configuration, stay refreshed and clean using the built-in shower with macerator toilet, and there is an entertainment system to enjoy.
It's time to explore with purpose in the RKS Off-Road Purpose travel trailer that delivers the freedom and limitless possibilities to go anywhere!
Purpose Std. Model
RKS Off-Road Purpose Std. Model travel trailer highlights: Queen or Twin Beds ... more about Purpose Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 17 ft 9 in Ext Width 7 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 11 in Int Height 4 ft 3 in Exterior Color Dystopic Woodland, Hero Contour Hitch Weight 385 lbs Gross Weight 5000 lbs Dry Weight 2800 lbs Cargo Weight 2200 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 70 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 60 gals Tire Size 265/75R-16 Furnace BTU 15000 btu Available Beds Queen or Twins Refrigerator Type Truma Dual Zone Cooler Cooktop Burners 2 Water Heater Type Truma Insta Hot Water System TV Info 24" Smart TV Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2022)
Full Outdoor Galley / Kitchen
- Universal Mounting Brackets
- Stainless Steel Professional Sink
- Built-in Storage + Utility Hooks
- 20,000 BTU Everest Burner
- Truma Dual Zone Cooler
- Truma Insta Hot Water System
- GasStop Propane Detector
- 100% Emergency Shutoff + Pressure Gauge
Stateroom / Bedroom Sleeps 2
- Modular Bed Configuration (Queen or Twins)
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Bed Coverts to Dinette or Desk
- Portable Zero Breeze AC Power (Optional)
- T-Slots Throughout (Customization)
- Built-in Shower
- Macerator Toilet / Gray Water Flush
- Entertainment system
- 24” Smart-Tv / Built-in Speakers / WiFi /Blue Audio
Powered For Freedom
- Victron Power Management System
- Detachable 420 Watt Solar Panel (optional)
- 70 Gallons Fresh Water (60 Black / 25 Gray)
- 1,600 Watt Inverter
- 12V Marine Grade Outlets/USB
- Extreme Dual-pane Poly-carbonate Weather Windows
- Honeycomb Construction (Lightweight and Durable/ No Wood)
- All Aluminum Chassis (Stainless Steel Fasteners)
- Independent Timbren Axle-less Suspension
- 3 Point Heavy Load Stabilizers
- 12" Hydraulic Disc Brakes (optional)
- 31.5"x11.5" Standard Off-Road Tires
- Lock'N'Roll Hitch
- SkyDeck & Marine Grade Bimini Top
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Outdoor-obsessed. Design-driven. Quality-focused.
Elisabeth and Travis spent their formal careers in the automotive engineering and EV start-up spaces. As avid adventurers with a passion for California’s wide open spaces, they built a successful luxury RV Rental company. Their own experience of RV products lacking in long-term quality and customer-focused functionality identified a gap in the RV and trailer industry. So they got to work. Starting with their own experience of camping, off-road and family adventures, they concepted an off-road trailer blending compact capabilities with full-size features into a fun, lightweight trailer.
After assembling a world-class design and development team who were equally passionate about adventure, they went to drawing boards and after 18 months of rigorous testing and development, the "Purpose" was launched.
Beyond just the product, RKS Off-Road's leadership channeled their collective experience to pave the way for a new approach to trailer development with superior focus on quality and customer experience.