RKS Off-Road Purpose Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Rugged, yet lightweight, The Purpose travel trailer by RKS Off-Road allows you to do more and see more with at-home comforts included. With the durable Purpose in tow you can seek adventure both on and off the grid with the best-in-class LP capacity, and innovative water storage.
Inside, you will find comfortable sleeping arrangements and a separate bathroom for your privacy. Open the swing out door in the back to find the outdoor kitchen, complete with a 20K BTU dual burner stove, a pull out refrigerator/freezer, plus a stainless steel sink for easy clean-up each day. The Purpose features all aluminum chassis construction, a three point leveling system, and a fully articulating steel off-road hitch mount so you can maneuver tough roads.
Durability meets comfort in the Purpose travel trailer by RKS Off-Road. Start a new adventure today!
Purpose Std. Model
RKS Off-Road Purpose std. Model travel trailer highlights: Fold-Up Queen Bed Wet ... more about Purpose Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 17 ft 9 in Ext Width 7 ft 8 in Ext Height 6 ft 11 in Hitch Weight 300 lbs Gross Weight 5200 lbs Dry Weight 2500 lbs Cargo Weight 2700 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 70 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 60 gals Tire Size 285/65R-18 Furnace BTU 15000 btu Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2021)
- Marine-grade wiring and sealed connectors throughout
- 120v/60Hz 20a shore power inlet w/25' power cord
- Premium Wi-Fi/Bluetooth monitoring
- 105 Ah Lithium battery (up to 420 Ah option)
- High-grade 2000w 20V true sine inverter/charger
- High power furnace w/routing inside and vents to outdoor area
- 30A solar charge controller
- 70 gallon fresh water: 2 water tanks fore/aft allows for balancing trailer; baffled
- 25 gallon gray water: smaller tank because of using filtered grey water for toilet; baffled
- 60 gallon black water: located over axles; macerator toilet allows for baffling
- Variable speed water pump, 4.5 gpm with valves
- PEX-A water piping installed within cabin/frame envelope
- Variable water heater, 20-60k BTU w/ECO mode
- Aluminum frame with 6" x 2" aircraft grade tubing/I-beams
- Aluminum extrusions with aircraft grade, RKS custom floor, side wall, roof profiles w/integrated T-slots
- Structural floor/wall/roof panels with 1.5" honeycomb composite panel
- Off-road hitch mount with fully articulating steel mount
- 3 point leveling system with heavy-duty manual crank
- Passenger side entry door with 30" wide, keyless entry w/opaque window
- 1" honeycomb composite panel back door
- RKS custom full height lockable front storage
- High-grade RKS vinyl graphics with UV protection
- Front partial pop-up top with 1.5" honeycomb composite panel
- RKS badge symbol of quality
- Aluminum 18" wheels and 32.5" tires
- Premium Axle-less trailer suspension with 5,200 lbs. capacity heavy-duty
- 12" disc brakes with e-brakes, electric/hydraulic
- RKS custom heavy-duty aluminum fenders w/step, hook slots
- UV roof coating with stable urethane paint
- 10 lb. LP tank with regulator and tank level indicator
- 1" honeycomb composite divider wall w/pass-through access
- Swing open kitchen door with t-slot structure and windbreak
- 37" wide doors allow pass-through storage into bedroom
- LED light strips and 2 x portable spotlights
- Under sink cabinet, aluminum construction w/paper towel holder
- Stainless steel, single deep bowl sink
- Micro filter high drop professional faucet, stainless steel
- Micro filter drinking water dispenser
- Soap dispenser
- Custom stainless steel backsplash
- High capacity cooler (110 quarts)
- Fold down, dual burner LPG cooktop, 20K BTU each; portable
- Control panel with light switches and USB; optional sound system
- 2 x 120v outlet (barrier and door), 1 x USB plug (barrier), 1 x 12v plug
- 1" honeycomb composite panel bathroom barrier
- Residential size ceramic macerator toilet w/grey/fresh water selection
- Grey filter filters and conditions water from grey to use with toilet
- Under sink cabinet w/aluminum construction w/toilet paper holder
- Stainless steel sink with soap dispenser
- LED Light strips and spotlights
- Acrylic full vanity mirror
- 120v marine grade outlet in mirror
- Privacy divider between bedroom and bathroom; accordion door
- Low flow shower head with shutoff: hand held w/adjustable height stand
- Thermoformed tub/floor
- Dual pane polycarbonate insulated windows w/screen and block out shade (qty 4)
- 5" queen memory foam bed with tilt up storage access or dinette/office conversion
- Overhead storage w/device charging/storage compartment
- Quiet ventilation exhaust fan; inline fan system
- Architectural grade vinyl walls & ceiling
- LED light strips and spotlights in light pod
- 2 x 120v outlet, 1 x USB plug
- Access door on barrier wall to allow refrigerator access
- Access panel on barrier wall to allow pass-through storage
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Outdoor-obsessed. Design-driven. Quality-focused.
Elisabeth and Travis spent their formal careers in the automotive engineering and EV start-up spaces. As avid adventurers with a passion for California’s wide open spaces, they built a successful luxury RV Rental company. Their own experience of RV products lacking in long-term quality and customer-focused functionality identified a gap in the RV and trailer industry. So they got to work. Starting with their own experience of camping, off-road and family adventures, they concepted an off-road trailer blending compact capabilities with full-size features into a fun, lightweight trailer.
After assembling a world-class design and development team who were equally passionate about adventure, they went to drawing boards and after 18 months of rigorous testing and development, the "Purpose" was launched.
Beyond just the product, RKS Off-Road's leadership channeled their collective experience to pave the way for a new approach to trailer development with superior focus on quality and customer experience.