Mission Overland Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Mission Overland travel trailers offer you all of the baseline luxuries you need without sacrificing your camping experience! These trailers have been designed to handle all sorts of adventures, so they can fit into many different lifestyles.
The trailer is safe from mold and water damage because of the aluminum and composite material construction, and the independent suspension makes the trailer durable enough to handle rough roads. These trailers are light enough that a small SUV can pull them, and the internal storage totals 11.5 cubic feet giving you plenty of room to bring the essentials. There is also an exterior luggage compartment and a large storage area for pots and pans under the exterior kitchen slide. Some of the key features you'll find are the clam shell retractable roof, the large windows with bug screens and privacy blinds, the external hot water shower, and the 37-gallon fresh water storage.
Start your camping life off right with the Mission Overland travel trailers!
Mission Overland Summit
Mission Overland travel trailer Summit highlights: RV Queen Bed Retractable Roof ... more about Mission Overland Summit
Sleeps 4 Length 15 ft Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 6 ft 7 in Int Height 6 ft 4 in Hitch Weight 525 lbs Gross Weight 3500 lbs Dry Weight 2250 lbs Cargo Weight 1250 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 37 gals Tire Size 265 70 17 Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Type 12V Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 3500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 10 lbs Water Heater Capacity 2.64 gal Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1
Mission Overland Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Frame: Standard HSS Tubing Steel Welded Frame. Sandblasted, Primed With 2 Coats Of Max Guard Black Endura Paint. Comes With A Full Aluminum Skid Plate
- Fenders: Welded Tubing Framed-Fenders With 1/8 Checker plate Aluminum
- Suspension: 3500 LB Timbren Off Road Independent Axles With Dexter Hubs And Brakes
- Wheels: Pro Comp Xtremme Alloy Series 6 On 5.5" Bolt Pattern
- Tires: Pro Comp 265/70r17 All Terrain Sport Tires
- Coupler: 360 Degree Max Coupler Hitch
- Safety: 7 Pin Molded Connector, Brake Controller, Dot Compliant Led Marker Lights And Reflectors
- Tongue Jack: 90 Degree Storable Tongue Jack
- Rear Jacks: Dual Rear 90 Degree Storable Tongue Jacks
- Walls: 1.5" 16 Gauge Aluminum Walls Inner And Outer With High Density Foam Insulation
- Roof: Insulated Aluminum Framed And 1/8" Aluminum Sheeted Roof With Canvas Clam Shell Which Opens To 6'4" (Interior). Canvas Includes Two Windows, Bug Mesh, Black Out Screen, And Rain Guard
- Internal Storage: Nine Internal Storage Compartments With A Total Of 11.5 Cubic Feet Of Storage Space. Includes 2 Floor To Ceiling Rear Cabinets With 4 Cupboards And 2 Easy Access Stash Compartments, 2 Large Storage Compartments Under Dining Benches, And 1 Large Storage Compartment Under The Main Sleeping Area
- Front Box: Heavy Duty Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Steel Top Chest (30" H X 26" D X 52" W) With Dual Openings (24" X 24" D), And Black Powder Coat Finish. Fridge And Batteries Stored Here
- External Storage: Large Storage Area For Pots, Pans, And Utensils Under The Slide Out Kitchen. Additional Luggage Compartment On Driver Side
- Front Box Luggage Rack: Custom Mission Overland Roof Rack On The Front Box For Additional Storage Needs
- Battery: One 12 Vdc Deep Cycle Battery
- Charging: Exterior Standard 30amp Shore Power Plug
- Propane: Single 10 LB Propane Tank On Custom Mission Overland Aluminum Propane Mounting Bracket. Located On The Front Box
- Solar: Zamp Solar Plug-In Located On Front Box
- Power Switch: Off Grid Rocker Switch Panel With Built-In Relays
- Interior Outlets: Dual USB Chargers With Led Voltage Displays.
- Power Center: Wfco-8735 Power Center Converter Provides 35 Amp Dc Output And A Highly Reliable Nominal 13.6 Vdc.
- Slide Out Kitchen: Includes Stainless Steel Sink (W/34mm F/H, 14" X 16" X 4"), Folding Glass Lid, Folding Faucet, 2 Burner Stainless Cooktop With Igniter
- Fridge: Truma Integrated 69 Quart Dual Compartment (Fridge/Freezer) 12 Volt Fridge On 32" Heavy Duty Slide, And Bluetooth Control Option
- Kitchen Storage: Ample Storage For Pots, Pans, And Kitchen Cutlery Or Utensils
- Water Pump: Flow-Max 12 Vdc Water Pump 3.2 GPM
- Water Storage: 37 Gallon 10" Deep Hardened Poly Water Tank Internally Mounted
- Shower: External Bullfinch Shower With Hose And Spray Head (Privacy Curtain Sold Separately)
- Heater And Hot Water: Truma Combi Eco Heating And Hot Water Unit W/ Gas Supply, Digital Screen, Room Sensor, And 10 Liter (2.64 Gallon) Capacity
- Windows: Two (2) 700mm X 500mm Side Windows, Each Contain Privacy Screen And Bug Screen
- Bed: 80" X 57" (Queen) Bed With 4" Medium Density, 2lb Polyurethane Foam W/ Durable Covers
- Dining: Wooden Swivel Dining Table With Seating For 4
- Safety: Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, And Propane Detector
- Lighting: 2 Interior Led Reading Lights, 2 Interior Light Strips, 2 Exterior Led Lights
- Fan: MaxxFan Plus 10 Speed Ceiling Fan W/ Intake And Exhaust And Rain Sensor.
- Boss Audio Marine Entertainment System. Plays USB/Mp3/WMA/FM/AM
- Includes: Sub Pre-Amp, USB Charing, Sub Level Control, Bluetooth Audio Control
- 2 X Mr6b 6.5-Inch, 180w 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
- Additional Dual USB Charger With Led Voltage Display, Installed In Galley
- Kids Bunks (Maximum 2)
- 270 Degree Awning (6 Arms)
- 270 Degree Awning Side Wall Kit
- Shower Privacy Awning
- Spare Tire Carrier W/ Matching Spare
- Extra Propane Bracket With Tank
- 190 Watt Solar Panel Kit
- Low Profile Roof Rack Cross Bars
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Mission Overland has modest roots as a 'garage start up'. Created by two family men who wanted to continue their adventures after having kids. Once the Summit hit the road, people took notice and the rest is history.
At Mission Overland we operate on the principle that bigger isn’t better. We focus on thoughtful design and create products with the features we believe will enhance your camping experience and allow you to further connect with nature and those you adventure with. Whether you're camping in a state park or pushing the boundaries in the backcountry, our trailers are designed to ensure you can get there safely and comfortably.
Why Mission Overland over another RV? Because Mission Overland trailers are unlike any other RV. Our unique designs challenge traditional RV standards and connect adventurers with the outdoors. Our trailers include only the very best in performance, safety, and comfort. Every single Mission Overland travel trailer is crafted by hand in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada by a dedicated team of adventurers. We pride ourselves on working with a community of local companies to bring you our trailers. When you purchase a Mission Overland trailer you are not only supporting our small business, you are supporting dozens of locally owner small businesses who take pride in their work.
And when you join the Mission Overland family, you join a community of people who hold a life of adventure as their top priority. We feel privileged to manufacture adventure trailers for our customers and see it as our responsibility to ensure every trailer delivered is one we would want to own.