CRUX Expedition Trailer CRUX Folding Pop-Up Camper RVs For Sale
When you want a rugged adventure that is comfortable and affordable, you want a CRUX Expedition Trailer. These folding pop-up units are built tough to withstand any weather or terrain while still allowing you to feel like you have the comforts you desire for any outdoor adventure at your fingertips.
Each CRUX Expedition Trailer is constructed with steel that has been hot-dipped for extreme protection which will provide you complete coverage against corrosion for the life of the unit. The trailer body has also been coated with steel plating under a baked-on enamel finish. All hatches are sealed and lockable so that you can have peace of mind knowing your things are protected from the elements and secure. A 100A/H deep cycle battery brings power through a 2000 watt inverter to two 12V and four 110V plugs for all of your equipment. When a 7-pin style plug is connected, the battery can easily be recharged while you are moving down the road.
Choose the CRUX Expedition Trailer that best meets your needs and enjoy all of your rugged adventures in comfort. These units are easy to tow, set-up, and will provide a great camp experience for all.
CRUX Expedition folding pop-up camper 1610 highlights: Euro-Queen Foam Mattress ... more about CRUX 1610
Sleeps 2 Length 11 ft 6 in Ext Width 5 ft 5 in Ext Height 4 ft 9 in Int Height 0 ft Hitch Weight 120 lbs Gross Weight 3300 lbs Dry Weight 1960 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Tire Size 15" Available Beds Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 15 oz Coated Canvas Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1
CRUX Expedition folding pop-up camper 2700 highlights: Front & Rear Sleeping LED ... more about CRUX 2700
Sleeps 4 Length 17 ft 6 in Ext Width 6 ft 2 in Ext Height 4 ft 6 in Int Height 0 ft Hitch Weight 220 lbs Gross Weight 4250 lbs Dry Weight 2700 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 26 gals Tire Size 15" Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 15 oz Coated Canvas Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1
CRUX Expedition folding pop-up camper 3100 highlights: Queen Bed Rear 5' 3" x 4' ... more about CRUX 3100
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 17 ft 6 in Ext Width 6 ft 2 in Ext Height 4 ft 6 in Int Height 0 ft Hitch Weight 220 lbs Gross Weight 4188 lbs Dry Weight 3042 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 37 gals Tire Size P265/75R 15 Available Beds Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 15 oz Coated Canvas Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1
- Independent suspension with heavy-duty springs and gas charged shocks
- 10" electric brakes with hand brake on the draw bar (12" on 2700 and 3100)
- Dual drawbar safety chains
- Heavy-duty, off-road, galvanized steel frame
- 15" alloy rims, six bolt pattern and 31" x 10.5" Cooper Tires (1610 and 2700)
- 15" alloy rims, six bolt pattern and P265/75R15 Cooper Off-Road tires (3100)
- Standard 7-pin connection plug
- Stainless steel 18 Gallon water tank with alloy skid plate (26 gallon 2700)
- Two stainless steel water tanks (26 Gallon and 11 Gallon) (Model 3100 only)
- All storage doors have air-tight, waterproof seals and locks
- Two Jerry can holders on drawbar
- Four heavy-duty, adjustable, lockable stabilizer legs
- LED lights throughout trailer, in crucial locations: chef's galley, electric panel, refrigerator chamber, LED tail lights
- Two 100A/H deep cycle batteries, overload protection, four 110V outlets, two 12V outlets, 2000w inverter, Battery is charged by your vehicle when 7 pin style plug is connected. Shore power and Zamp solar power.
- 360 degree poly block coupler
- Heavy-duty swing up 10" Jockey wheel
- Optional roof rack with gas lifting struts
- Gas lifting shocks for roof (2700 and 3100 only)
- Full internal wood floor and under seat storage, folding table 2'3" L and 2' W folds down to convert sofa into the rear bed (Model 3100 only)
- Chef's galley slide out stainless steel kitchen with Dometic two burner propane stove, sink and electric water pump
- 15oz. Coated Canvas tent and annex, with sun shades and alloy poles.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
CRUX Expedition Trailers marks the culmination of a life-long passion for the outdoors and back-country exploration. As a former Geologist, co-owner Lorrie Francis intimately understands the need for a capable and accessibly priced camper trailer that can withstand the abuse of normal operation in extreme conditions. Finding a market full of over-priced or under-built towables, Lorrie and husband Sam set out to fill the void. CRUX Expedition Trailers is a family owned and operated Colorado business that strives to produce top-quality products that are safe and comfortable for our family, and yours.