Texas Tiny Trailer Rally | Fall 2021
WHEN: October 7 – 10, 2021
WHERE: Skyline Ranch RV Park in Bandera, Texas
Registration is OPEN!
Join us October 7th to 10th for the Texas Tiny Trailer Rally – Packed full of events, food, friends, and yes…tiny trailers and lightweight campers! To join the fun first REGISTER, then RESERVE your campsite.
Call the Skyline Ranch RV Park | Bandera, TX at 833-956-8432 to purchase and reserve your campsite.
Things to remember: Princess Craft will provide most of what is needed for the rally, but there are a few things you should remember!
- Potluck dish
- ‘Happy Hour’ Beer + Wine (attendee contributions!)
- Parts Shop – Cash/Debit/Credit Card Accepted – We will have parts and accessories available at a discount during the rally!
- Please bring your own coffee mug, plates, cups, bowls and silverware for your own use.
- Any outside games you like to play (horseshoes, washers, etc.)
- Griddles for pancake breakfast! If you would like to help for the pancake breakfast or any camper coffee mornings please email email@example.com.
- NO dogs or pets are allowed in the Rally Hall. Please respect the park’s rules and keep our furry friends outside.
**Due to changing conditions and requirements, above schedule and information is subject to change**
Activities and Schedule:
Schedule not final and subject to change. Please check back regularly until the event for the most updated schedule of events.
10/7 | Thursday – WELCOME
Arrival – Rally Check-In and Camp Setup!
Arrive at your campsite, set up, and relax! Check in at the RALLY HALL when you’re ready for your welcome kit and printed schedule.
7PM: Campfires – Volunteer Hosts
CAMPSITES | We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own PROPANE FIREPIT, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together!
* Please select a date when registering OR let Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
10/8 | Friday
7:30-9a | Coffee
- RALLY HALL PORCH | We’ll bring the coffee, but we encourage attendees bring sweets and treats to share with your fellow rally campers.
9a | Tech Talks w/ PJ
- RALLY HALL | Please bring any questions you have about your unit, pen and paper and your cameras. If we are outside you will need to bring a chair.
11a | RV Small Talk Podcast Recording
- RALLY HALL | Join PJ, Lindsay and Clint for a special recording of the RV Small Talk Podcast.
12p | Friday Facebook LIVE from Bandera, TX
- DOWNTOWN BANDERA | Catch Clint, Lindsay and PJ around Bandera’s downtown area for RV Small Talk’s weekly Friday LIVE!
1-3p | Camper Tours
- CAMPSITES | Please see Rally Staff for your map and schedule of sites.
- People’s Choice Awards – Check in with Rally Staff for your judge’s sheet and instructions.
5:30p | Beer and Wine Tasting
- RALLY HALL | Bring a six pack of beer or a bottle of wine to open and share. We will provide small tasting cups.
6:30p | Potluck Dinner
- RALLY HALL | Unfortunately we’re unable to accommodate pets in the Rally Hall, but you are welcome to bring your dog and a chair, if you would like to sit outside. Bring your own dinner and eat with your fellow campers. Please remember to bring any and everything you will need to enjoy dinner. Condiments and utensils will not be available Friday, you must bring your own.
7p | Game Night
- RALLY HALL | Family fun and game night for all ages. Games TBD.
8:30p | Campfires – Volunteer Hosts
CAMPSITES | We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own propane firepit, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together!
* Please let the Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
10/9 | Saturday
7:30-9a | Coffee
- RALLY HALL PORCH | Coffee will be provided. Please bring any pastries, donuts or other morning treats to share with your fellow rally attendees.
9a | Tech Talks w/PJ
- RALLY HALL | Please bring any questions you have about your unit and note taking materials!
1p | Special Event from the Cowboy Capital of the World
- RALLY HALL | More details to follow.
3p | Camper Tours and Create Your Own Adventures!
- BANDERA, TEXAS | We’ve started a list below of great sights and things to do in and around the RV park.
Day Trip Ideas:
- City of Bandera, Texas
- Bandera Natural History Museum
- Bandera Historical Rides Horseback Riding
- Horseback Riding near Bandera, Texas
- Frontier Times Museum
- Bandera City Park
- Cowboy Capital of the World
- Shopping in the Downtown Area
- Scenic Drives in Bandera County
- Bandera Brewery
Events in Bandera Oct 7-10, 2021:
- Pipe Creek Pumpkin Patch | Open Sat. 10/9 and Sun. 10/10
- Cowboys on Main | Most Saturdays
- Bandera Music Hall of Fame Reunion | Sun. 10/10 from 1-5p @ 11 Street Cowboy Bar
Please let rally staff know if you would like information on any of these adventures!
5p | Happy Hour
- RALLY HALL | Please bring a 6 Pack or bottle of wine to share if you would like, or just a beverage for yourself. There will be Happy Hour live music, socially distanced tables, and dogs are welcome.
6:15p | Group Photo
- RALLY HALL | Noted as the most important event of the rally, please don’t be late, don’t be shy… we’re
6:30 Dinner – Featured Sponsor: TBD
- RALLY HALL | Dinner provided by Princess Craft RV from our Featured Rally Sponsor – TBD. Be sure to bring desserts to share if you wish!
7:30p | Bob Appel – LIVE Country Music
- RALLY HALL | Dancing and LIVE music from the magical Appel! Dance for a raffle ticket, or dance because it just feels right. Either way, DANCE!
- Check out some of Bob Appel’s amazing music here: https://youtu.be/oHSDbCahcaw
9:30p | Giveaways and Door Prizes
- RALLY HALL | Door prizes, giveaways and the People’s Choice Awards! You won’t want to miss this!
10p | Campfires – Volunteer Hosts
We are asking for 3 volunteers each night to host at your campsite, with your own propane firepit, a campfire for any TTTR adventurer to wander in and enjoy together
*Please let the Rally Staff know if you are interested in signing up as a campfire/firepit host.
10/10 | Sunday
8a | Coffee and Pancakes
- RALLY HALL | Don’t be a stranger! Coffee and pancakes will be provided, with a little help from our griddle-ers!
Questions, comments or concerns? Please email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook for more updates at https://www.facebook.com/texastinytrailerrally