As the saying goes, “Take the road less traveled”, and if you’re looking for a boondocking or off-grid adventure, an off-road trailer might be just the thing for you. With larger tires, lifted suspension, and durable materials throughout, you’ll be sure to have a great off-road camping experience. Explore more of your destination by rock climbing over rugged terrain without the fear of ruining your new camper.
We understand that the ultimate goal with your off-road trailer is for complete relaxation and restoration. We’re here to help build a foundation so you can easily find a trailer that fits your needs. Here are some of our top off-road picks that feature wet baths, kitchens, multiple sleeping arrangements, as well as A/C and heating options just to name a few.
InTech Flyer Explore
This rugged, all-aluminum constructed off-road trailer allows you to fully escape and soak in all Mother Nature has to offer. From the fully welded cage frame to the all-aluminum construction, this trailer will be able to withstand the rough terrain that comes with traveling off-grid.
This micro-lite toy hauler allows you to travel with all your adventure essentials such as motorcycles, 4-wheelers, bikes, and kayaks. Easily tow this kid and dog-approved trailer with your mid-size SUV and forget about needing a dedicated towing vehicle.
- Off-Road Tires
- Slide out Kitchen
- Double Rear Doors
- Curbside Tip-Out
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat
- Straight Awning
- 270 Awning
- Second Bed
Considered the biggest little camper, there are practically no limits to the off-grid adventures you can take in the Vorsheer trailers. Built with a tough frame, Timbren suspension, 23” ground clearance, and HDO plywood, you can rest assured you’ll be able to rock crawl and trek through water without damaging the structure of your camper.
The XCO comes standard with a full kitchen, including a sink, a high output stove, fridge, and freezer so you can make your go-to meals while under the stars. That’s what we’d call cooking with a view. The Vorsheer is the perfect excuse to ditch the highway and your technology.
- Air Conditioning Unit (5000 BTU)
- Propane Stove
- Propane Cabin Heater (6250 BTU)
- Water Heater Package
- Shower Package
- Sink Package
- Audio Package
- Queen Mattress (60″ x 80″)
- Cabin Entry Side Steps
- Fridge/Freezer (63 Quart)
- Dual Battery Package
- 2000-Watt Inverter
- Foldable Solar Panels
- Articulating Hitch
- ASTC Utility Hitch
- ASTC Accessory Arms
- Jerry Can Box
- Propane Rack (fits 20, 30 or 40 lb. tank)
- 35″ A/T Tires with 17″ Wheels
- Shower Enclosure Awning
- Roof Top Tent
Mission Overland Summit
Built with an independent suspension, this off-road trailer is durable enough to handle rough terrain while still giving you all of the amenities you need. This trailer has an optional add-on for kids’ bunks that allow for easy travel and exploration with the whole family. Whether you’re planning on visiting National Parks or looking to Boondock, the Mission Overland Summit has plenty of options to fit your traveling needs!
- Entertainment Package
- Boss Audio Marine Entertainment System
- Sub Pre-Amp, UBS Charging, Sub Level Control, Bluetooth Audio Control
- 2 x MR68 6.5 Inch, 180W 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
- Additional Dual USB Charger With LED Voltage Display, Installed In Galley
- Kids Bunks
- 270 Degree Awning (6 Arms)
- 270 Degree Awning Side Wall Kit
- Shower Privacy Awning
- Spare Tire Carrier With Matching Spare
- Extra Propane Bracket With Tank
- 190 Watt Solar Panel Tank
- Low Profile Roof Rack Cross Bars
TAXA Outdoors Cricket Overland Edition
Taking on their NASA roots, TAXA Outdoors believes in sustainability and the footprint we leave behind. These trailers are built with sustainable materials that will never compromise the quality and durability of the trailer.
You can consider this your rough and tough travel companion! With its increased ground clearance to the Lock N’ Roll Hitch, you’ll be able to get off the highway and go on an off-grid adventure. This lightweight trailer offers amenities including a shower, pre-wired solar input, a portable toilet, pop-up roof with steel hinge, 2-burner stove, roof tracks for rack options, and A/C options. The four stabilizer jacks will make setting up your camp spot quick and effortless, allowing you to unwind and unplug as quickly as possible.
- Hanging Kid’s Berth Set (130 lb. max capacity)
- THULE® ProBar Evo 175 Adjustable Roof Load Bars
- Soft Goods Package: THULE®/TEPUI® 6ft Awning, Mesh Screen for Entry Door, Portable Shower Tent
- Portable Toilet
- 5000 BTU Driver-Side Window Air Conditioner
Baja by Rossmonster
The final camper on our list is the Baja by Rossmonster Overland. This camper is designed with both luxury and comfort in mind, while still being capable of going off-grid. This four-season camper is built on an 8ft bed and can be customized on trucks including Chevy, Ford, Ram, and GMC.
Amenities in this rig include a queen size bed, a dinette/bed conversion in the main area, a full kitchen with a fridge/freezer, a bathroom, and a pass-through from camper to cab. When your vehicle and camper are one, the excursions are endless!
- Paperstone countertops
- Custom leather upholstered dinette that converts into a second sleeping area
- Over-bed reading lights
- 4.6 cubic ft Isotherm fridge/freezer
- Double burner induction cooktop
- Ruvati sink
- Over-bed skylight
- Birch Lagun mount table
- Composting Toilet by Nature’s Head
- Outdoor shower
- Custom front bumper with Warn winch and LED lights
- Custom rear bumper
- Custom rear molle panel
- LED light bar
- Custom MaxTrax table mounting system
- Fiamma awning
- Cab-to-living area pass-through
- Air bag suspension
- Upgraded wheels and tires
- Multiple lighting zones; dimmable LED dome lights, over cabinet lights, under cabinet lights, and toe kick lighting
- Rixen hydronic heat and hot water system
- 600 Ah lithium battery bank
- 3000 W inverter
- 600 W Zamp solar array
- MaxxAir fan
- 30-gallon fresh water tank w/ electric pump
If you have any questions about our off-road trailers, visit our Princess Craft Location in Round Rock or give us a call at 512-251-4536.